Sunday, April 9, 2023

Love Quotes for Her

  1.  "I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning
  2. "You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you." - Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  3. "I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you." - Unknown
  4. "I am yours, don't give myself back to me." - Rumi
  5. "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close." - Pablo Neruda, Love Sonnet XVII

No comments:

Post a Comment

Father's Day Wishes

"Happy Father's Day to the best dad in the world! Thank you for always being there for me and guiding me through life. I'm grat...