Sunday, June 18, 2023

Father's Day Quotes

 "A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow." - Unknown

"A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be." - Frank A. Clark

"A good father is one of the most precious gifts a child can have." - Princess Diana

"The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature." - Antoine François de Saint-Exupéry

"A father is someone who wants to catch you when you fall, but instead picks you up, dusts you off, and lets you try again." - Unknown

"Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song." - Pam Brown

"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me." - Jim Valvano

"When you're a dad, there's no such thing as a perfect day, but there are a million perfect moments." - Unknown

"A father is someone who teaches you to fish, but also teaches you how to be a man." - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Father's Day Wishes

"Happy Father's Day to the best dad in the world! Thank you for always being there for me and guiding me through life. I'm grat...